Lead Generation SEO
SEO, It's in our DNA... We live, sleep & dream it!
We are ready to handle SEO projects for websites up to 100,000 pages. And we are growing to offer enterprise-level SEO. It’s a big challenge for us, but we trust our SEO nerds.
- Technical SEO Savants
- Link Building Aficionados
- Content Writing Connoisseurs
Turn Rankings to Revenue
SEO-generated traffic does nothing for your business if it doesn’t convert to leads. Meet us to show you our case studies.
Professional SEO Audit
Our professional SEO audit takes about 2-6 weeks to conduct and includes the following:
- Detailed on-page SEO checklist (over 60 checkpoints)
- Detailed backlink profile and broken links
- Detailed referring domains and IPs
- Link intersect
- Detailed top content
- Detailed organic keywords and top pages
- Detailed competing domains and pages
- Best pages by links and links’ growth
- And much more
Here’s how “Almond Solutions” ranks in Google
Why Select Almond Solutions Over Other SEO Companies
- We are up-to-date with the SEO industry. Check this link.
- We develop enterprise-level SEO strategies.
- We use tactics to support company objectives rather than targeting short-term wins.
- We have skilled nerds who can grow your business.
- Over 50 5-star Google reviews.
- No need to sign a long-term contract.
- We integrate conversion rate optimization (CRO) with SEO.
- Our CEO is one of the top digital marketing consultants.
- We served clients worldwide (MENA, USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Spanish, Malaysia, and Russia).
- We serve clients since 2005 until now. That means you are dealing with a stable company.
- We are dealing with the client as a partner, not a service provider.
Let's explain how SEO marketing services can benefit your company
Search engine optimization must be a part of any digital marketing strategy. Keyword research, link building, copy optimization, and a lot more are all part of the package. An SEO's job is to inform search engines about who you are, what you're selling, and why you're important. SEO may help you improve your page rank, which will result in more visitors, conversions, and revenue.
When done properly, SEO may help you beat your competitors by making you the first result clients see when searching for your products or services. On the other hand, an improper SEO strategy might harm your website by lowering your rankings and decreasing your authority.
Phase 1: Company Objective
We’ll review your business, website, and competitors to provide clear details to be considered throughout all other phases of the project.
Phase 2: Keyword Research
We'll review, research, analyze and select the best keywords to target to drive qualified traffic from search engines to your website.
Phase 3: Page Optimization
We'll review page titles, the website's navigation system, sitemap, ALT, META data, and clean up the code.
Phase 4: Content Development
We’ll optimize your website’s content to fit the SEO rules - Google loves text, high volume, and high-quality content.
Phase 5: Link Building
We’ll review your target audience before implementing a link-building strategy to provide reasons to earn those links.
Analysis & Reporting
We'll give you regular details, including analysis of campaign performance and plan tracking and adjust work plan based on results.
Why Does Our SEO Process Deliver the Results?
We're With You Every Step of the Way.